How to Address a Campus Concern

  • To resolve concerns about school policies or employees effectively:

    1. Contact the person involved to discuss the issue.
    2. If the problem persists, contact the principal.
    3. If unresolved, reach out to the Parent Community Assistance Office at (713) 556-7121 or email
    4. Expect updates within 48-72 business hours after reporting your complaint.